Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick – Pictures and Swatches

ENRICH SATIN

Richly pigmented lip color that feels like a drape of luxurious satin
Sunscreen, vitamins and olive extracts leave you with the softest, smoothest lips ever
Indulge in chilli reds, terra cottas, exotic sangrias and earthy rusts
Available in 10 shades
Price: Rs. 225/-

here goes the pictures for the new Lakme Winter Collection lipsticks , they are from permanent range , so you can relax and choose your shade wisely , however i find them very browns and earthy for me , but i loved the nudes :)

the no’s are there so you will not be confused , as the name says they are very much moisturising and smooth , there was no matte in this range all have slight sheen few had shimmer which was very subtle ,

love the 129 shade , i opened this first and instantly fallen for this , its dull coral color ,

this particular pic is very misleading , it is actually pink based brown

some more dull brown

very wearable red , not too bright

nice terracotta color

my second pick would be this , it has some shimmer in it

a nice nude  to opt for ??? i am confused

some more brownies

red color but on dull side

swatches

what all are you buying ?? you can some nice dull reds and browns from this collection as well as a peachy nude and brown based nudes

Love

RASHMI

the product mentioned above was sent by company for consideration ..

1. padmini says:

Rashmi,

The 129 color is to die for…i gonna pick this…

Hope this is sheen …..how are these on the lips…do we need gloss on top of these…?

yeah padmini me too loved 129 it was nice wearable coral without and shimmer .. i applied gloss just to try otherwise it was as good as without gloss , no need of extra effort

u should pick that one dear :)

2. HD says:

Frankly I didnt like a single one :( the shades are all sooo typical Lakme…browns n maroons…

3. Ohh..

Not so attractive no Rashmi..I mean nothing surprising here in this collection :-(

4. Anju says:

hey the swatches are good. will check out the lippies soon
    Anju recently posted..squinting awaayyyy

5. deeptima says:

i want to eat them…lolzzz the bullets looked yummy !! lolzz but not my shades !!!
    deeptima recently posted..Giveaway- Glitter Glamour Grace

6. Anamika says:

I think we all are too young to use shades like these Rashmi..Hope Lakme gets better soon :)
    Anamika recently posted..Make up tips-Concealer application

hahahah thanks a lot sweetie for making me feel young coz i have been told that i am too old ahem ahem … u know na what i mean hahahah

but i think u will find a shade or two in this :)
      pls see and let me know :)

7. Roopa says:

These look good – I like 129, 424 and 663.

Hope the collection has made it to Shoppers Stop – I will check it out!

Thanks a ton again Rashmi