MAC Eyeshadow Palette : I

Here is my First eyeshadow palette from MAC , it is certainly very special to me , first of all I purchased this the day I metΒ  Christine and most of the colors were purchased that very day ( around 11 I guess ) …. Isn’t it awesome ?? I still feel I have her blessings and that’s why my collection grew so beautiful , I sware I cant imagine any of my eyeshadow without her guidance.

Here are only pictures and I will post my second palette very soon , I did took pics but there was some mistake hence I need to take the pictures again in the morning.

LetΒ  me know if you want closeups as well …..

I hope you liked the colors in my first palette , let me know if you want me to review any color ??

1. Neeraj says:

i sooooooo loved the palette! Such an amazing array of reds and red tones….my favorites are all except Pink Venus…….somehow I dont like it for some unknown reasons………..u have done a great job buying all those really famous and worth it colors..

start freelancing as a makeup artist! LOL

Ciao

lovely palette and they all are my favorites. I don’t have pink venus, looks pretty though. I have removed inserts and have arranged all neutrals in one palette and colored ones in the other. πŸ™‚

3. Ankita says:

Thats a gorgeous palette Rashmi., I have Amber lights, Cranberry and Soft brown from these. Loved Bronzed and Antiqued. What wud be ur suggestions for must haves from this palette?

4. Parita says:

so such great colors and many of my fav ones too!! can u pls post of swatches of all mac eyeshadows together? it will be a big help for beginners like me and i am planning to splurge on mac eyeshadows in coming months πŸ˜€

hey parita πŸ˜€ i will certainly swatch the must haves but not all of the 50 e/s as i dont swatch them with fingers and the other method is very time consuming πŸ˜€
      i have to post a must have list which Neeraj sent me , i will try to do that honey πŸ˜€
      which one is your fav from the lot ?

5. Poornima says:

Lovely selection Rashmi…Antiqued, cranberry and all are on my list..would love to see swatches of the pinks..sushi flower, passionate etc..or have you already done and I have missed?

6. Zara says:

Amazing collection Rash…Love all the shades…hav u done a look with sushi flower in the past? i wana see how it looks…pls review it na..

7. shilpa says:

ye saara pallette mujhe de de thakur………..mere pas to ek bhi shade nahi hai……..i m such a bore…..i keep drooling over ur eyeshadow collection and wen i go to mac i come back with lipsticks…….

8. AOYV says:

I want Amberlights, Cranberry, All That Glitters. I would get Naked Lunch, Bronze and Soft Brown, but they exist in the UD Naked Palette! But they are fabulous colors, alright?

yeah the colors are more or less the same and unless you are not using the naked palette there isnt any point to buy these … even i thought i will buy UD palette but dropped the idea πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€