MAC Eyeshadow Palette – II

As promised , here is my second MAC eyeshadow palette , let me know if you want me to review any particular shade or else any look ??

I completed this palette with MAC Silver Ring and its been 1 year I guess !!! Lets see the names and finishes of the eyeshadow in this ….

Here are some close up pictures , no swatches as there are endless swatches on net and I don’t want to spoil my eyeshadow with oil on finger tips , Sorry for this but I hope it hardly matters isn’t it ??

Woodwinked :Β Warm antique gold ( V.P.) , Ricepaper : Peachy Gold with shimmer ( F) , Shimmermoss : Green w/green pearl ( V.P. )

Mythology : Copper (L) , Plum Dressing : Pinky-plum with metal (V.P.) , Humid : Intense Green with shimmer (F)

Coppering : Orange Copper ( V.P.) , Brule : Soft Creamy-Beige , Carbon : Intense Black (M)

Sketch : Burgundy with Red Shimmer ( V ) , Motif : Gold-Peach w/pink pearl ( F)

Satin Taupe : Taupe with Silver Shimmer ( F) , Embark : Intense Reddish Brown

Sumptuous Olive : Khaki with Green Pearl ( V.P.) , Silver Ring : Grey with Silver sheen ( V.P.)

P.S. Sorry for spell in Pic ( Sumptuous Olive)

Finishes : Veluxe Pearl ( V.P.) , Frost ( F) , Lustre ( L) , Matte ( M) , Velvet ( V)

This palette has more versatile shades as I was wise enough and bold enough to try out greens , blues and even black. This is by far my favourite palette and I hope to make endless palettes like this in future . Did I tell you that I have almost finished the 4th palette which I purchased this month .. YAAAAAAAA

1. Poornima says:

This is a beautiful palette Rashmi…loved all the colours..very thoughtfully selected. Just perfect..If anyone asks me for a beginner palette suggestion from MAC, I will direct them to this post.

thank you so much Poorni … i have to again see the palette as you said … it might really good for beginners and again not too blah with browns and neutrals …
      i guess you are absolutely right πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
      thank you once again honey for appreciating it ….

2. Parul says:

Awestruck and drooling!! Guess what..I have yet to buy any eye shadow from Mac(paint pots don’t count, I have Groundwork). I am going to bookmark this post and keep it as a reference. Thanks dear..I love Humid, Sketch and Plum Dressing. Humid is surely going to be my first color. I love it

3. Swati says:

There is such a balance of colors in this palette…its a complete palette in itself!!

Have you done any looks with shimmermoss? it really looks gorgeous in the pan!

yeahh i agree swati πŸ˜€ .. even am noticing now and am so glad you liked this honey …
      i did so many looks with it , let me review it and add the links for the looks πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
      is it okay ??

4. AOYV says:

I am going to make a “to buy” MAC eyeshadow list from here. Although I want to shift focus away from MAC and into more higher end brands, you tempt me all the time. πŸ™
    I want Woodwinked, Shimmermoss, Motif, Satin Taupe, Silver Ring from this palette. Already have Sumptuous Olive, Carbon, Ricepaper and Humid. (sorry, it is only to share what I have in common with you and would buy from this palette, but thankfully already have and love).

hahahah we all are here to tempt each other …… isnt it ?? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ … Motif is beautiful color shivu and so are the other colors … and yeah you have some awesome colors to pair with these πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

5. shilpa says:

kya sahi pallette hai………..i wish i cud have all of them…..
    waqise m,ac guru i m liking the new look of u8r blog but i m missing the previous post and next post scroll button at the end of every post…….plz bring back that feature….it was so convenient…..