MAC Dare You Lipstick

MAC Dare You Lipstick is described as Deep Brown Red with Cremesheen Finish and is part of their permanent range. I never tried this color in my life ( okay !!! during my MAC Addiction days I mean ) but while browsing online got to know about this shade which is so underrated . I must say am glad I found this and even my mentor gives this shade 100 marks.

It is lovely brick red color and is shimmery cousin of MAC Dubonnet which is one of my favorite Red Brown shade from MAC. As it has Cremesheen Finish it is sheer as compared to DUBONNET which has Amplified Finish , it builds up to beautiful reddish brown color which looks beautiful on warm skin tone. If you are not ready for dead on colors like Russian Red or Dubonnet try this out and am sure you will find this easy to wear.

I am not in a condition to post my pics with all swollen eyes , will post a Red Lipstick Week once am back in action.

UPDATED : Here is FOTD with the same

What are your thoughts for the shade ?? Have you tried this color ??

1. AOYV says:

Aww I hope you are well ASAP.
    Can’t wait for your red lipstick week. I was going to do a top 5 for red lipsticks, but I left all of them in Vancouver :(

2. Parul says:

This is such a beautiful red. Wonder why it is so underrated..I am looking out for an orange red shade somewhat like Mac Hibiscus..Can you tell me your Mac favorites?

Love love love this Rashmi. I got it for Diwali this year. I really wonder this isn’t as famous as other red lipsticks. Can’t wait to see you with this. :D :D

4. Emm says:

Aww! Hope you feel better soon! I have never been a fan of red-red so, this shade is perfect!

PS- I have been stumbling across a lot of pune people recently;)

5. Taraneh says:

Hey, it looks like we have similar taste when it comes to MAC lipstick. I love Dubonnet and Hang Up too. My favourite Cremesheen lipstick is Brave Red though. Have you tried that yet? It’s a gorgeous bright red and very wearable for medium tanned skin like ours. It’s too bad the best MAC red lipstick tend to be limited edition shades like Port Red and Queen’s Sin. I keep hoping MAC releases some of those shades again!

6. shilpa says:

this seems to be lovely shade……russian red is undoubtedly my fav but this also seems want some of my love and attention……eagerly waiting for ur fotd…..
    thand lag gay apko mac guru…..tabhi swollen eyes..dhyaan rakho…..

7. Sumi says:

Aww..hope you feel better soon….this red is gorgeous!!! Me likey! But then I love all reds…just can’t resist..I saw this the last time I was at MAC and loved the shade, but was afraid the cremesheen might bleed on me:(

• Sumi says:

My faves…..such a long list…Russian Red, VG1, Runaway red, eden rouge.I also love Revlon’s In the Red ..looking forward to getting Dare you next time…also waiting for Retro..it is out of stock everywhere..such a pretty color.

WOW this sounds cool ….. Loveeee RR and another RR and Revlon’s in the red too :D ….
          Dare you is beauitfullll color am sure you will like it for more muted lips :D
          same here Retro … cant say anything more ….. always OOS