MAC 234 Blending Brush : Specifically designed to deliver two unique results for eyes; the natural goat hair in this split fibre picks up & applies powders & pigments, while the synthetic fibres blend colour for professional quality results.
The brush was part of MAC Semi – Precious Collection which released 2 months back . I happen to pick this last month after my friend our very own Expert Dr.Neeraj suggested me to try this awesome little wonder . Do I need to say thanks ?? Definitely !!! This is wonderful brush and is a good addition in my MAC Brush Arsenal.
It is priced at 1100/- INR or $ 22 + Tax and for the first time I am glad its more or less the same price as in U.S. of A . It is split fiber brush and has densely packed bristles , I wonder how they have made this , the look of the brush itself gives wonderful feeling . There are synthetic fibres on one side which is White and natural on the other side of the brush which is black. The brush is fluffy and is little longer in size as compared to usual eyeshadow blending brush.
This is certainly a Multi-Tasking Brush :
- You can use the synthetic side for cream product and then use natural bristles side for applying powder eyeshadow , don’t have to switch between brushes if you are running out of time or too lazy to use N number of brushes at the same time.
- For applying concealer and then blending it with the natural side is another great advantage of this brush.
- As it is very thin from the top it is even good for applying eyeshadow in lower lash line or even crease while holding it horizontally.
- The size and the grip of the brush is perfect for easy application of eyeshadow and provides good control while applying cream or powder product.
- The color of the cream product doesn’t settle in as it has synthetic fibre.
I am in love with the brush and how useful it is and considering the price it is certainly worth a pick for a brush lover like me.
I still prefer my MAC 239 Brush ( with huge price tag of 1600/- INR) for every day use as it packs the color really well and makes it easy to work when the eyeshadow is little shimmery or say while using pigments , but this is certainly way better then MAC 217 Brush . I was about to buy one more 239 but guess this solved my purpose. As I use eyeshadow often I do need ample brushes in my kitty and this has made a permanent place in my everyday brush folder. Did I hear you wanna see that ?? My brush holder I mean …..
Have you tried this brush from MAC ?? Which one is your favorite multi-tasking brush ??