Sleek Makeup Pomegranate Blush : FOTD

I had shared this color with you some days back and here is how it looks on me , I am running out of time so no review again but tell you one thing , it stayed around 6 hrs on my oily skin and still at the end of the day I could see the hint of color on my cheeks .

Here is how the color looks on my NC 40 skin tone , I have MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW 35 and Clinique Super Balanced Foundation in # 6 on my face .

How do you find the color on me ?? Would love to hear your take on the color .

The product mentioned above is sent by brand for consideration .

1. Ankita says:

The color is gorgeous!

2. Neeraj says:

its a nice blush…..very pigmented and slight whisper is all u need to get color on ur cheeks!

wow

Lovely Rash…. and look super duper sexy on you. :D

4. Zara says:

amazing shade Rash.its a efect shade especially in winters when we tend to look paler than usual…total luv for this one! :)

5. Upasana says:

absolutely blissful shade it is <3 di u lukin sooo naturally flawless :D wt r u wearing on lipsssss ??

6. shilpa says:

nice shade mac guru…..after a long time i have liked a blush coz to my eyes every blush seems same…but i like this one….

7. shilpa says:

and plz bring back that previous post and next post scroll button..plzz

heyyy Shilpaaa D: :D … i am not sure what you are talking about

but if you see just where comments start and after the square ad
      there is a previous and next post link …

pls see if you are talking about that honey or else i will see in my memory :D :D

8. AOYV says:

This is my fourth attempt to comment…yes, fourth! LOL :)
    This is a lovely blush, I am tempted to get it from ebay…but then it really comes down to the fact that I will swatch it once and forget about it :(
    Looking lovely on you.

9. Kanisha says:

oooo how i wish u would hold a sale of NARS products :(

10. Kanisha says:

ps: this shade looks perfect on you :) You look beautiful!

11. [...] am wearing this H E R E   over MAC Craving Lipstick  and H E R E over MAC Show Orchid Lipstick [...]