Happy Nails of the Day with FACES TANGERINE

I picked this shade from FACES counter in Phoenix market city long back as I wanted a shade more or less like MAC MORANGE NAIL POLISH from Fashion Sets Collection ( 1000/- INR ) and as the color was there on my nails it was easy to see the difference. This was pretty much like MAC orange shade ( this is quite bright actually ) and hence I picked this without giving a second thought. I have tried MAC nail polish in past ( just in stores ) and have seen so many bloggers complaining about the chipping so this was easy choice at ¼ the price. The other shade which I picked with this was – CORAL PINK (great dupe for MAC IMPASSIONED Nail poilsh)

Tangerine ( 199/- INR or 499/- for 3 ) as the name says is bright eye catching Orange shade with creamy finish. I am really bad at nail polish description so if you have better word please describe it. One of the most beautiful shade of orange and I am so sure you will love the color in person even more. IT goes opaque in 2 coats and doesn’t chip for 4 – 5 days without a top coat. I am not a manicure person so if you find the application not up to the mark please ignore.

I am so in love with these … going to buy some more , I am the last person on earth to buy nail polish but FACES nail polish are something I can’t resist .

1. Preetha says:

299 or 199 rash?? faces is increasing prices..too bad..lovely shade
    Preetha recently posted..Press Release: The Vetiver collection from Just Herbs

2. shivangi says:

Oh such a lovely shade! I luv poppy nailpaints…

3. Pooja@IBC says:

Lovely bright polish,I got this shade from Avon pro nail wear range called Tangtastic juicy red based orange much like MAC lady danger in a bottle! Nothing like Bold orange nails to chase away midweek monotony :P
    Pooja@IBC recently posted..Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo swatches

4. Tanmayee says:

lovely orange for all kin tones :) I am on the look out of one such shade, would get this !
    Tanmayee recently posted..My Latest Haul From CoastalScents and CherryCulture

5. Divya says:

Lovely shades…You should try out the Avon one also sometime.. I believes its better than faces and around 125 or so :)
    Divya recently posted..Oriflame Nature Coconut & Ricemilk Nourishing Hair Mask

6. Parul says:

Ooooh I like that color its so fun and peppy…I have Faces nail paints and am not a great fan of them….but this one seems like a winner
    Parul recently posted..Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick Be Bold

7. Ansh says:

i’m a suckr for orange paints. this suits you perfectly!
    Ansh recently posted..Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss Papaya – Are You Orangeaholic?!