Makeup Look : Shades of Purple

As we started to feel chill in the air and winters are approaching, I thought of doing a fall appropriate makeup look today – Shades of Purple. Here are the different tints, tones and shade of purple I used:

SONY DSC

And this is how the look turned up :

SONY DSC

Here is step by step for the look

A closer look at the colors used :

SONY DSC

Applied NARS Smudge proof all over the lids , applied NYX Milk on lids and blended well , applied UD Kinky all over the lids then UD Mushroom in the crease and above the crease . Applied Bobbi Brown Violet Shimmer Gel Liner  in the crease with pencil brush and then layered UD Rockstar eye shadow to give enough depth to the colour. Applied UD Kinky on brow bone to highlight.

SONY DSC

I then applied MUFE Diamond powder 001 with wet brush on the lids and MAC Graph black Tecnakohl on lower water line blended with UD Rockstar eyeshadow and then Finished with MUFE Aqua eye liner # 8 and then some mascara

SONY DSC

On Cheeks : MAC Matte Bronze with MAC Apple Red blush

On Lips : Tom Ford Cherry Lush Lipstick with Lancome Creme De Mat Prun Elixir

SONY DSC

Here is the finished look : On face I used CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Foundation # BA 24 ( sample ) with Derma color concealer

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

I hope you liked the look ?

1. Tanmayee says:

Pretty as usual :) ..loved the lips…..even I am thinking of a winter look ..
    Tanmayee recently posted..Purple Blue Eyes with MAC Crosswires Lipstick

2. lisha b says:

oh my gosh! U look mesmerizing!!
    lisha b recently posted..To New Beginnings…!

3. sugandha says:

wow …just so beautiful Rashmi! Loved the eye makeup and that lip color is to die for!
    sugandha recently posted..TUTORIAL : INDIAN WEDDING / PARTY MAKEUP Gold and Teal TWO Makeup Looks

4. Harita says:

Super glamorous look Rashmi. Love it. The eye makeup is gorgeous.Of course the lips are great too.

5. Shikha says:

The eye makeup is beyond words….cant tell you how much I love it!!! Perfect for christmas….Fab look Rashmi. And tht pic of urs with the hat – sultry :D
    Shikha recently posted..OOTD – A Date with the Bee Gees

6. Gorgeous look Rashmi :) Totally love the combination of purple with shimmery eyes…

This is drop dead gorgeous look Rashmi…. 😍😍😍😍😍
    Eesha recently posted..Video: Burgundy Smokey Eyes for Fall

8. U carry purple eye makeup with so much ease.. the liner looks fab on ur eyes.. the overall look is just so beautifull.. :)
    Poo@beautyandmakeupmatters recently posted..Doubts Discussion: How to Sharpen NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils?

9. rachna says:

the eyemakeup looks really nice and that palette looks great too!
    rachna recently posted..5 Best Face Mask for Oily Acne Prone Skin

10. tejinder says:

wow eyemakeup n u look hot rashmi..
    beautiful <3<3

11. Lipika says:

Stunning! :)
    Lipika recently posted..Sephora VIB Sale haul

12. Parita says:

Absolutely gorgeous look Rashmi! loved the blush! is it pro?
    Parita recently posted..Sedona Lace Jumbo Fan Brush FB 01 Review and Photos

13. srinjla says:

the liner looks fab on you

14. oh myy… mesmerising <3 that pic with the hat is oh-so-hawtt!
    Ritu TheIndianBeautyBlog recently posted..Tamaya Spa, Jaypee Vasant Continental and my experience with the Swedish Massage therapy

15. Amrita says:

I love how this look turned out on you! It’s inspired me to dig out my dark purples and experiment with them :)
    Amrita recently posted..A little something different

16. Kay says:

Winters are here…its been declared!! Love the look Rashmi! Specially the first pic with the Rakishly placed hat – looked awesome. Love the look!

N I am soooooooooo J!! I want a Tom Ford lippy tooo! Review it soon Gurrl!

Tell me something, y did you put Nyx Milk before Kinky?

17. Swetha says:

Wow rashmi u look great,superb

18. Vaidehi says:

beautiful look Rashmi.. lips are eye catching :-)

19. Vipra S says:

OMG !! You look Killer :*
    Beautifully done – I simply loved the first FOTD pic <3
    Vipra S recently posted..Web Journal – PropShop24

20. vineetha says:

Lovely Lok Reshmi!!! me too love purple!
    vineetha recently posted..Carol’s Daughter – 40% Off sale!

21. agnibanya says:

awesome Rashmi…Your lip combos are super sexy…always…I am going to try some combos on my lips now too..very inspiring!! :)

22. pinky says:

Hey Rashmi its been a long time… this look is simply beautiful… its very unique you must do a you tube fotd which a lot of your fellow bloggers are doing…purple is my favorite color its a challenge to wear it in make up as not many people can carry it…

23. Aarthi says:

Wow ! Rashmi, I can never dare to try such colors. You made them look pretty too !! Hats off !!