Opi Nail Envy
This is the perfect basecoat for me, and my favorite that I have used so far. This doesn’t even take into account the fact that it is also an awesome nail strengthener, ridge filler and surface smoother, plus it has a pretty, shiny finish.
- Best Use - Nail Treatment and Basecoat
- Description – Nail strengthener or hardener, intended to “provide maximum strengthening with hydrolyzed wheat protein and calcium for harder, stronger, natural nails! Ideal for weak, damaged nails.”
- Formula – Medium consistency that is super easy to work with and spreads out easily and evenly over the nail bed
- Color - Clear, shiny finish like shown in the picture above. NOT true to bottle. OPI also makes a matte version which I have not tried yet.
- Dry Time - 5 minutes to none-tacky/15 minutes to dry (one coat)
- Durability – Lasts a long time, just two coats alone will stay on without chipping longer than 7 days. However, if you follow the directions and keep layering it on, you shouldn’t notice any chipping or wear.
Available at leading salons and Beauty stores. Also available at Juice Salons :-Khar: 26045317, Colaba: 22151109, Vashi: 67934581, Santacruz: 26480079, Pune Hotel Marriott: 65003936.