DIOR # 992 GALAXIE Nail Vernis : On my nails today

SONY DSC

DIOR # 992 GALAXIE is part of their fall 2013 collection and will take few more days to launch here in India. Limited Edition DIOR NP are priced nearly 1700/- to 1800/- but I picked mine from HERE for $ 24 + TAX and after SEPHORA F & F discount I paid more or less 1350/- INR .

This is my first DIOR Nail polish and as am all for shimmers and metallic finish I picked this as my first DIOR NP. # 992 GALAXIE is beautiful and stunning shade of plum berry wine shade with super fine micro pink and purple shimmer which is more visible in light.

The consistency is smooth and creamy and required two coats to get even opaque finish however you can go away with one layer if you want. With top coat it stayed pretty for 5 – 6 days and even after that I was admiring my nails, the colour is super gorgeous.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

And here is how the color looks on my nails :

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

I hope you liked the shade as much as I do?

1. Tanmayee says:

Lovely shade :) but pricey for me :)
    Tanmayee recently posted..Winter Make-up Look – Red Lips with Gold Eyes

Such a beautiful shade Rashmi. Is this part of their permanent collection?
    Eesha recently posted..Video: Go to glamorous look for holidays!

3. such an awesome shade! <3
    Ritu TheIndianBeautyBlog recently posted..Video tutorial: Red lips and glowing skin

4. Vidya Gupta says:

Looks way to naive in the bottle – but quite a bold color!

5. Supria says:

You have applied the nail varnish beautifully Rashmi :)
    Supria recently posted..OOTD & Current favourite foundation

6. Divya says:

Love the color, but pricey :( I have never invested in higher nail brands as I am pretty much happy with China glaze and OPI. Would love to try this one day :)
    Divya recently posted..Unboxing Allure Winter Beauty Box 2013

7. kirti says:

Perfect colour for autumn and winter :)
    kirti recently posted..The autumnal lip