Makeup Look : Classic Gold eyes with Red Lips

Gold eye makeup and red lips are such a classic and will always be! I was eying this single eye shadow from NARS – ETRUSQUE for pretty long time and as soon as I received it , I couldn’t stop myself from showing you. It is not a very unique shade of gold but still the texture sets it apart , it is finally milled and not at all chunky or glittery .

SONY DSC

For face I used my new foundation from CHANEL – Perfection Lumiere , it is perfect match for my skin however you may feel the pics are too white somewhere … blame that to Flash !

And this is how the look turned up , ANDDD it is certainly different from my last gold eye look using GUERLAIN TURANDOT

SONY DSC

Here is step by step for the look

A closer look at the color used :

SONY DSC

Applied NARS Smudgeproof all over the lids , Applied NARS Etrusque on lids , Applied NARS Coconut Groove in the crease and blend well and fading it towards brow bone , Applied “Shimmering Ecru” from NARS MISFIT DUO on brown bone to highlight

SONY DSC

Applied LANCOME Art liner on upper lash line , MAC Graphblack on lower water line and CHANEL Volume lash mascara

SONY DSC

On lips : NARS Pure Matte Lipstick MASCATE – which I shared here long back , You can check more shades from this range HERE – info link

On cheeks : NARS Orgasm blush and slight contouring with NARS CASINO Bronzer ( nose and jaw line )

SONY DSC

On Face : MAC Select Cover up Concealer NC 42 under the eyes , CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Foundation BA 24 and finished with GUERLAIN Crazy Meteorites

SONY DSC

Here is the Complete Look :

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

I hope you liked the look ? Easy and effortless with minimal products !

1. anks says:

i love that red lip!!!
    anks recently posted..A Remote Control

2. OMG! totally easy-peasy and still so s*xy! :*
    Ritu TheIndianBeautyBlog recently posted..OOTD: Blue Saree with hot-pink accents, and Lucknow trip

3. red lips an gold eyes.. Class apartt ;)
    U look so radiant these days.. :P :P .. is it the Gurelian Mosaic powder’s magic.. :)
    Absolutely grgs look dear.. :)
    Poo@beautyandmakeupmatters recently posted..A Beautiful Gesture: Everteen Natural Intimate Wash Hamper

4. Sharmistha Guha Chowdhury says:

You look a true diva.. i mean it.
    That Red lips are just doing full justice on ur lips.. :)

5. Tanmayee says:

Very gorgeous look, red lips rock on you…. :)
    Tanmayee recently posted..FACE It Magic Cover BB Cream Review

6. Harita says:

U look so radiant. Please do a post on your skin care favs. You are probably blessed with great skin :) Ofcourse the makeup is impeccable.

7. Neeraj says:

This is a lovely and a classic look. Beautifully executed.
    Neeraj recently posted..Lancome Hypnose Eyeshadow palettes : Star Eyes, Doll Eyes and Drama

Loved the look Rashmi. And that Red lipstick is killer, I tell you.
    Eesha recently posted..Video: Go to glamorous look for holidays!

9. Dipti C says:

very nice Rashmi.. gorgeous and classy.. the last pic is stunning and your hair looks beautiful and healthy..

10. Supria says:

Rashmi, for once your eye makeup has stolen the thunder from your lips!!! Love the classic gold eye look :)
    And I agree, the foundation looks a bit light in the pictures, maybe due to the SPF?
    Supria recently posted..Winter Outfits – Part I (OOTD featuring my favourite knits)

thank you so much dear :D :D so happy you liked the eyes …
      yeah i took soooo many pics … it looks so natural without flash
      shall share in next post :D :D and thank you so much dear for honest views

11. That is a gorgeous red :) Love the look!

12. Sushmita M says:

U always look so beautiful Rashmi Di… kya raaz h batao na :D

13. A classic, but so gorgeous! Love the whole look.
    Kiss & Make-up recently posted..Treating dry and irritated winter skin with the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream

14. AOYV says:

Your complexion is flawless – in fact, I feel it is your best feature. Glowing and pristine. You can’t go wrong with gold and red and especially if you are in the equation. Simply beautiful!
    AOYV recently posted..Fresh Sugar Lychee Eau De Parfum | My all weather scent for now, maybe forever.

15. Vipra S says:

Gorgeous ! Your eye make-up is simply outstanding :*
    Always been a fan of your pout ;)
    Gorgeous make-up <3
    Vipra S recently posted..Kaya Skin Clinic Experience – Back Shine Therapy

16. kay says:

AWESOME Rash! The colour and finish of the foundation is spot on!!! I want this too!! Pls review it asap.

And I am dying to know your views on Guerlain Crazy Meteorites – is it really worth the hype?? Await your review anxiously!! I am holding my breathe here…so huryy up Gurrrl! ;)

Now, coming to the look, the lippy, the blush and the eye-makeup is exceptional! ABsolutely fantastic!! I really wanna try NARS matte lippy…lets see when. How does it compare to the Matte Velvet pencil in texture? Which one is more easy for dry lips??

thank you kay :) am loving the foundation so far … take some drumming jars with and try the samples , would be great am sure
      Meteorites .. used first time only and in before and after pics i couldnt see any difference ..
      will share my views :D
      i would vote for lipstick if you consider the price vs quantity
      but i have only 2 so not sure as online reviews does show they are not consistent , some are great but some are very uneven and dry in application … i love pencils more honestly and overall they have great reviews online as well which makes me blindly pick these …. but price point , they are little too expensive na
      for dry lips , velvet matte lip pencils are great , matte still velvety

• Kay says:

Thanks for the heads up Rash – but if and when i go to Chanel – i’ll have to pick what i like – a second trip back to palladium is out of question!! Love it on you but then you have good skin. So will have to see how it works on my pigmented face. Is it sheer or medium coverage? Just trying a new Shiseido foundation and absolutely loving it!

I will wait for you to finish trying and testing of the Guerlain powder…don’t take too long!

NARS lippies….hmmmmm….i will zero in on the colour and check review for it before i buy…there is still time before i get my hands on NARS again.

yeahhh i understand dear … you can try foundation and roam around and then may be decide .. take pics and see how it works with flash :D
          nooo dont buy if you are using new one … doesnt make sense na ..
          it is medium to full coverage foundation dear :D

17. Preetha says:

lovely rash..nobody can carry off reds like u..btw which shade of foundi liya?? bathao bathao

18. Divya says:

Lovely Rashmi :)
    You make everything look so easy yet flawless… you are a champ and so is this look beautiful :)
    Divya recently posted..Unboxing Allure Winter Beauty Box 2013

19. Aditi says:

Very sexy! Your skin looks flawless.
    Aditi recently posted..Katrina Kaif’s Dhoom Inspired Makeup Tutorial – Look#1

20. shale says:

Such a lovely eye make-up <3 loved the whole look! simply flawless
    shale recently posted..Maybelline New York bold matte lipstick- MAT2

21. agnibanya says:

That foundation looks perfect on you Rashmi…and the look is so perfect..I love Red on lips and you’ve done the entire look fabulously with minimal products..a big applaud :*
    agnibanya recently posted..My Top 5 Winter Favorites (MAKEUP)