NARS CHRISTINA is described as Shimmering Golden Raspberry and has SATIN FINISH ; to me , it is reddish berry pink shade with fine golden bronze shimmer interlaced, beautiful multi – dimensional shade and looks gorgeous in tube and flattering on lips. IT is part of their permanent line and is priced at $ 26 + TAX; I bought this from strawberrynet.com for 1500/- INR and paid 1360/- after discount.
Wrap your lips in rich, satiny color with this deeply replenishing lipstick. Infused with moisture-boosting Pro-Xylane™, lips stay moist, soft and comfortable for up to 8 hours. Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E and SPF 12 help keep lips safe from environmental aggressors, so they’ll look and feel healthier day after day. The stay true color won’t feather, flake or fade, so your pout will always look picture-perfect.
- Deeply replenishes, softens and moisturizes lips for up to 8 hours
- Lips feel comfortable and smooth for hours
- Intense color glides on evenly and looks satiny
- Help protect delicate lips against environmental damage, UVA and UVB rays
- The sleek black case features an innovative magnet closure system and looks undecidedly luxurious
- Patented Pro-Xylane™ and Ceramide V help restore moisture and strengthen the moisture barrier
- Contains the unique Moisture Locker Complex
- The Satin Color™ Complex ensures even dispersion of color; High Fidelity Pigments give rich, intense color
- SPF 12 sunscreen and Vitamin E safeguard lips against environmental damage
Size – 4.2 gms , Price – $ 29 + TAX or 1750/- ( 416/- INR per gms ) , I picked this from LIFESTYLE , KORAMANGLA , BANGALORE , you can buy this from HERE - Shop StrawberryNET.com ( AFFILIATE LINK) for 1725/- INR .
I make sure to buy NARS LIPSTICKS from strawberry net where they are decently priced at – 1500/- and as I get 10 % off I pay more or less 1350/- but this shade was not available there and I wanted this so badly especially for summers and my summer lipstick posts .
This was complete surprise for me, never intended to buy and not even asked hubby to pick anything from Bobbi Brown but on his way back to India in Jan’ 13 , he picked some Bobbi Brown stuff for me from duty free shop from SFO airport. I was thrilled to see the lipsticks he picked and was overwhelmed with his gesture. His main intention was to finish off the dollars he had… I wonder whyyy? But, anyways he sweetly picked some lipsticks for me and here is the first one – PINK.
The stunning red lipstick was post 11th anniversary gift from lovely hubby , I only asked him and he was little adamant , as he thought I have too many reds like this but then I wanted this so badly that he couldn’t refused .
I shared some pictures with you few days back HERE and here is FOTD with the same .