Our fabulous lip scrubs are here to keep your kissers sweet. This one will make your lips smell like our best-selling Snow Fairy shower gel. Bubblegum is made with exfoliating castor sugar and our delicious vegan flavour to gently scrub away rough skin, keeping your lips smooth and kissably soft. Simply rub it over your lips when they’re feeling the need for some sugar.
Price : 670/- INR
A handy lip scrub for those dry and chapped lips to exfoliate. I picked this long back for the fancy looking stuff; it is regular mix of sugar and oil with added colour and some scent. I earlier use to exfoliate my lips with jojoba oil and sugar and they also worked fine for me.
I picked this Shower Jelly from LUSH last year during some sale and as always me lazy bum didn’t reviewed it. I saw some new variations and hence thought of doing a quick review here. The concept was little new to me and initially I was finding it hard to use and then later I figured out that a small blob on loofah works well and takes hardly few seconds to lather . But, as it takes time to melt and you need little effort to squish the jelly it was not an easy choice when in hurry.
Imperialis is a good value, finely crafted moisturiser for all kinds of skin. It’s made with lavender infusion to balance the skin’s sebum production. Lavender encourages dry skin to produce more natural oils and discourages oily skin from overdoing it. Imperialis has loads of helpful plant ingredients, like orange flower water to tone your skin and St John’s wort to soothe irritations. It’s whipped up with a collection of butters and natural oils to make it not too heavy and not too light, bordering on perfect. If you’re not sure which moisturiser is for you, start here.
- Feel like your skin has a split personality? Balance oily T-zones with Imperialis.
- Say goodbye to slick: Thanks to its lightweight texture, Imperialis absorbs easily upon application.
- Refine visible pores: Tiger lily extract tightens the pores to keep dirt and oil out of blemish-prone skin.
Lavender Infusion (Lavendula hybrida) , Mullein Leaf Infusion (Verbascum thapsus) , Orange Blossom Water (Citrus dulcis) , Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , Stearic Acid , Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Glycerine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus dulcis) , Tiger Lily Extract (Lilium candidum) , St. Johns Wort Extract (Hypericum perforatum) , Elderflower Extract (Sambucus nigra) , Sweet Violet Extract (Viola odorata) , Sunflower Petal Extract (Helianthus annuus) , Alkanett Extract (Alkanna tinctoria) , Triethanolamine , Methylparaben , Propylparaben
Size – 45 gms , Price – 1330/- INR
LUSH IMPERIALIS moisturizer is meant for all skin types and as I was in desperate need for GOOD moisturizer I thought of buying this after reading enormous reviews on Internet. I still wonder if it really works or just a myth. Definitely spending 1200/ + on moisturizer was not an easy task and only I known how much I had to convince myself to pick this up…
American Cream is our dreamy, medium-strength for soft, shiny and bouncy locks. Softening honey, scalp clarifying lavender and fresh oranges make a conditioner suitable for all hair types to soften rough ends and keep hair calm. Not to mention the absolutely delectable strawberry vanilla cream scent. Mark was inspired by a vision of 1950s US milk bars, where teenagers would meet and drink frothy, creamy milkshakes. He concocted our best-selling conditioner to soften and control, all while evoking memories. No wonder it remains such a customer favorite year after year!
- Smells like teen spirit: Suitable for all hair types, just about anyone can enjoy soft hair scented with gorgeous strawberries and vanilla.
- Double your pleasure: Our medium-strength conditioner leaves your hair calmed, softer and transformed.
- Fresh is best: Strawberries are rich in vitamin C and have cleansing properties.
Honey Water (Mel Aqua), Vanilla Pod Infusion (Vanilla planifolia), Propylene Glycol, Fresh Oranges (Citrus dulcis), Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fresh Strawberries (Fragaria vesca), Lanolin, Cetrimonium Bromide, Perfume , Cetearyl Alcohol, Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Clary Sage Oil (Salvia sclarea), Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax benzoin), Linalool, Coumarin
Size : 500 ml , Price : 1700/- INR , or 1030/- for 250 ml .
Sore muscles? Get a rub down with a Hottie
Hottie is our go-to bar for seriously sore muscles. It’s specifically molded with bumps to enhance your massage with extra pressure to really fire up your circulation. The rich jojoba oil and butter base melts onto the skin quickly to allow for a smooth, and sensual experience. We use vanilla absolute for its sweet, comforting aroma; it’s also moisturizing for the skin and softening in combination with the shea and cocoa butters we blend in. And, for those who like it hot, spicy black pepper and ginger oils are warming, stimulating and help to release muscle tension… exactly what you need to get you going.
- Get tough on muscles: When it’s time for some rough lovin’; get ready to really work it with a Hottie.
- For all your nooks and crannies: Seriously tough bumps stimulate sore muscles and add pressure to all of your points to ease tension.
- Powerful and effective: Aromatherapists recommend black pepper oil to stimulate poor circulation and heat things up for aching muscles.
How to use
- Glide the massage bar directly over dry skin; it will melt upon contact. Massage or rub the oils into the skin. As massage bars are made with natural butters and oils, take care to ensure they absorb completely before putting on your best pj’s. Massage bars melt at body temperature, keep yours somewhere cool, dry, and out of direct sunlight.
Size : 1 Bar , Price : 600/- INR or $ 9 + TAX